I have no idea why there is a bunch of nonsense showing up at the bottom of my last blog entry...and I can't figure out how to move the photos easily (they always show up at the top and I have to drag them to the area I had my cursor). I welcome any suggestions on how to post photos more effectively!
And this photo wouldn't post at all last time, so here's one more try :-)
3 months until baby arrives (probably can't tell that I'm pregnant in this photo...but I've gained an official 8 lbs. yeah!! as long as I don't lose any more weight and minimize the throwing up, we're okay!).
2 comments:
That's so strange - I'm not sure what happened to your blog. Hopefully it won't continue to do that to your posts. Unless someone else knows something I don't, I do the same thing with pictures - just drag them to where I want them.
We'll have to check into the build and grow program at Lowe's - never heard of it before. Elaine would love it though.
Did you recheck your BHG thread?
Post a Comment