2010...Another new beginning...as I was gleefully typing my first post in more than a year, I apparently hit the delete button...what I thought I was writing must not have been very important! So anyway, life's storms of 2009 are now in the history books (although, the fall-out from our past & current political leaders will be with us for most of our lives...but that can be saved for another blog!).
This blog is mostly for documenting recipes and a way to journal my cooking experiences with the children. Lillie, now 3 1/2 years, and Heaton, almost 18 months, are my big helpers in the kitchen. Heaton has already rolled pretzels and made his first smoothie yesterday (well, he helped!). This blog is intended to share the joy of cooking with others and gleen ideas from others...and share the love of Jesus and be encouraged by fellow believers. We all have the same 24 hours in each day, and God has given us the ability to choose how we use this precious time.
A bit melancholy today (as I reflected on my Mom's funeral 6 years ago today), I was mulling over some things and looked over at our son as he took his first 3 steps. God is good. I am so joyful that I was able to see both of our children take their first steps.
Enough sappiness...time eludes me...children are napping and I need to update recipes!! I will try to give credit to the people who shared these gems with me...I'm not so good at uploading (or taking) photos...so if you make any of these recipes and you like them and you take a photo...feel free to send photo to me and I'll try to add it to my recipe!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bring on the recipes!!
I had a bunch of them copied and pasted, and there was some 'html' issues and none of them saved...I was so frustrated! I am calming down and will try again soon :) we've been on a soup/bean/vegetable kick and love some of the crock pot recipes we've been trying...so want to share and get ideas.
Post a Comment