Friday, April 13, 2007

My First Blog

Welcome to my first blog! Thanks to my dear friend Carol for introducing me to the world of blogs. I'm not entirely sure how to do this, but I guess if it shows up, then I figured it out! This reminds me of my first e-mails at UNL (fast becoming a long time ago)...trying to figure out how to send and receive correspondance. Which is why I chose courier as my first font (it makes my blog look longer...and I thought it used to make my college papers look longer!)
Life is great. Our sweet baby had her 12 month check-up yesterday and she did well with the shots. She is growing up too fast. We sang "Row Your Boat" on Sunday, and she has started singing "row row row"! Amazing how quickly children learn to imitate us :-) so far, she's picking good things to imitate (brushing teeth, saying thank you, and sharing her toys). Until tomorrow...sweet dreams!

4 comments:

toninette said...

Wow! You're a blogger! Congrats! I want to be a blogger - am I to old? ha! Did you get an invite to Jewel Degree and Founder's Day? Call me and I'll add you to my invite RSVP if you didn't.

xoxoxoxo

Toninette

Plain Jane said...

Yay! Great blog, Becky. You can just put in my blog URL in the links section (you'll have to go into customize). We need pictures of Miss Lillie, too!!

Plain Jane said...

Nevermind! You already figure it out.

DeniseMarie said...

Hi Becky, remember me--Carol's friend and now married to Phil's friend, Matt?? (I was sitting next to you at Phil & Carol's bachelor/bachelorette after-dinner-party the night I first met my future husband, as a matter of fact!) Congratulations on your new blog. It looks great, but I agree with Carol--baby pictures are a must. Now I can add you to the short list of friends' blogs I check in on regularly...